Required jobs in Grafana Labs and their details:
Senior Software Engineer - Grafana K6 OSS (Remote, EMEA)
What will you be doing?
- Take an active role in influencing our roadmap and your own career objectives
- Work with your team to deliver new features, then use the results to iterate and improve.
- Drive projects from initial ideation all the way to operations once it is in the hands of customers
- Embrace our open-source culture and contribute to other projects that may not directly fall within your team’s scope
- Design, build, operate, and maintain critical systems, owning the reliability, performance, and availability
- Be a part of your team’s on-call rotations and take ownership of the services you’re running
- Mentor and support other team members, participate in design discussions and collaborate with the team
- Learn new skills by gaining a deeper understanding of our cloud product and our customers and getting to know the codebase of a large distributed system
What are we looking for in you?
- You are a motivated self starter with a bias towards action
- You are customer focused. We build everything with our users in mind. You have a passion for creating intuitive products that fit customers’ needs
- Pragmatism. You are able to take on complex challenges and break them down to achieve tight learning loops: to analyze, design, and build modular solutions, deliver MVPs, gather data and feedback and then progress iteratively
- Collaboration and communication: The smallest unit we have is a team. You’ll be working with your teammates in a fully remote setup. Good communication skills are a must
- Solid experience with at least one programming language. We use Go, but if you have familiarity with Python, C, C++, Rust or similar then that translates well
- Some experience with delivering projects from gathering requirements, brainstorming ideas all the way to shipping a product to the customer’s hands in a self-driven way
- Some experience with developing software that runs in the Cloud or some experience with systems engineering
- Experience writing clean, robust, and performant software that is easily maintained by others
Nice To Haves
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Been a user of Grafana and Prometheus in operational roles (including on-call for your team at a previous employer or just using these tools on hobby/homelab projects)
- Exposure to microservices architecture and distributed systems, or a desire to learn
- Familiarity with being on-call and perfoming operations/SRE tasks or with the concept of infrastructure as code
How to apply for jobs
- To go to the application page. (Job opportunities for Grafana Labs)
- Click on a job title to view details.
- Please click the Easy Apply button at the top of the page.
- Enter the required information in the pop-up screens.
- Click Review to review the form.
Source and additional details
- Job source: The official website
- Posted Date: 18-11-2023 (Please check the date before applying).
- Required Nationalities: All nationalities.