Required jobs in Hamilton International School and their details:
Teachers must maintain high standards of ethics and behavior, within and outside school, by:
Other Duties And Responsibilities
How to apply for jobs
- To go to the application page. (Job opportunities for Hamilton International School)
- Click on a job title to view details.
- Please click the Easy Apply button at the top of the page.
- Enter the required information in the pop-up screens.
- Click Review to review the form.
Source and additional details
- Job source: The official website
- Posted Date: 14-11-2023 (Please check the date before applying).
- Required Nationalities: All nationalities.
At The Hamilton International School, we are fully committed to delivering excellence through an international education with the International Early Years (IEYC) and International Primary Curriculum (IPC). Our staff members are expected to exhibit a passion for lifelong learning and the desire to share that passion with students, colleagues and the community.
Child Safeguarding and Protection
The Hamilton International School is fully committed to students’ safeguarding and protection. The selected applicants will be required to take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within our school, as well as adhere to and ensure compliance with The Hamilton International School’s child protection policies and procedures.
Criminal Background Checks
All successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory Criminal Background Checks covering the 10 years prior to their start date with the school; this will cover all countries of residence during that period.
Thank you for considering The Hamilton International School as your next place of employment. We regularly update this page with teaching, support and administrative positions.
For applications please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position applied for in the subject line.